[Durham INC] FW: Question- Neighborhood Engagement Workshop- Facilitator/Scribe information

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 26 16:37:00 EST 2010

Dear Neighbors:

Although time is short, interest the Neighborhood Engagement Workshop has
caused to need more volunteers to help facilitate the program.  We need a
volunteers who will keep basic notes of what is accomplished at the several
roundtable discussions so that the participants will be free of the burden
having to take notes while trying to engage.

Can you help?  The workshop is tomorrow at the Holton Center on Driver
Avenue from 10 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.  Facilitators and scribe volunteers
should plan to show up at 9:30 for some basic instruction.

Please respond to Jay Reinstein.  His e-mail address appears below.

Thanks so much!  See you tomorrow!

Tom Miller

  _____