[Durham INC] Pls send short email by Wed (industry sprinklingaround $100 checks; replacing gun show billboards with PSAs for stray pets)

Lorisa Seibel Lorisa at DAHC.org
Mon Mar 1 19:48:47 EST 2010

Mike & Neighbors,
My experience of driving past electronic billboards is very
distracting and nearly blinding.  I am very opposed to bringing them
to Durham or any other changes to our billboard ordinance.  The only
flashing messages on our roads should be emergency signs that are
already installed.  I hope you will join me in sending a note to our
representatives.
Lorisa