[Durham INC] Medical Waste Incineration at Haw River Site -- locals exposed to 24/7 toxic fumes

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 12:18:07 EST 2010

Just wanted to make you all aware of the letter concerning medical waste burning (at the Haw River Incineration site) that appeared in today's Durham News -- the letter is cut and pasted at the bottom of this email.

Immediately below I have also included my email to Mr. Gautam Patnaik, Division of Air Quality, calling attention to this problem and requesting a public hearing before the incineration permit is renewed.

Please feel free to copy my letter/email and send it in your name to Mr. Patnaik as well.

Thanks!
Melissa (Rooney)