[Durham INC] Calendar Listing: April 3, 2010

Abby Karp karp.abby at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 15:23:19 EDT 2010

Dear Editors,
*Please include in your calendar listings. Thanks so much for your help!
Abby*

FatMouth Improv Proudly Presents:  “FatMouth Improv’s Annual Spring Fever
Show”

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 20, 2010

Turn your winter blahs into spring flings with a night of FatMouth fun and
laughs. We will make you laugh, we’ll make you cry but most of all we’ll
make you
forget the winter and look forward to the days of spring ahead. FatMouth is
Durham’s only all-women improv troupe. We have been entertaining audiences
for over four years with our unique take on improvisational comedy. Cast
members are Cholena Erickson, Mary Capucilli, Abby Karp, Deborah Klinger,
June Merlino, Ann Roy and Diane Wright.

When: Saturday April 3, 2010
Time: 8:00 pm
All Tickets: $8.00
Where: Common Ground Theatre, 4815-B Hillsborough Road, Durham.
Visit http://www.cgtheatre.com for theater information or
www.fatmouthimprov.com for more about our troupe.