[Durham INC] Green and FREE Electronics Recycling in Durham Tomorrow

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 14:47:12 EDT 2010

Please see below and take this opportunity to dispose of your electronics in the safest available way for our environment.
--Melissa Rooney

Hi friends-

I received notification of this
environmentally positive event just today and am sharing it. Pass the word on
to your friends and neighbors-its happening tomorrow Saturday 3/27. Go Green!

Art