[Durham INC] neighborhood funds

Kevin Davis ksdavis at gmail.com
Sat May 8 14:56:39 EDT 2010

Hi Josie and all,

I'm wrapping up two years as Trinity Park NA treasurer and would be happy to share the systems we have in place for financial reporting, etc with your or other neighborhoods. We are using Google Spreadsheets to maintain a rudimentary double entry accounting system that rolls up to a basic income statement. I didn't establish our bank accounts or non profit designations -- those were done years ago -- but I can speak to what we are today doing here and now.

Feel free to contact me offline if interested.  And if yours is an HOA or other association, what Mike said about formal training.

Kevin

--
Kevin Davis
(Sent from mobile device, and I'm all thumbs)