[Durham INC] [pac2] Is PAC supporting digital billboards?

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 01:37:33 EDT 2010

Thank you Councilman Woodard.

I think it's important to distinguish between endorsement from the  "City
Wide PAC", and "the PAC groups citywide". At least it is in this  case.

Perhaps the simple solution is taking a vote at each of the next PAC
meetings, albeit after the fact, and see if the member's vote matches their
co-facilitator's.

I'd also like to confess to being Wanda Boone's #1 fan.  She'll  take on
several mountains at once, and I fully understand her desire for  exposure.
_http://www.durhamtry.org/_ (http://www.durhamtry.org/)

I heard your message Wanda, you didn't need the billboard.

One thing this town never needs to complain about, is any lack of ability
to communicate.

Bill  Anderson
PAC2

In a message dated 6/23/2010 11:55:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,