[Durham INC] Original intent and focus of the City Wide PAC

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 17:19:05 EDT 2010

I totally agree with you here, Barry. Had INC supported Fairway and digital billboards, they would be touting the INC as a prominent group that speaks for the vast diversity of Durham neighborhoods and residents.

Just another case of the Fox and the Grapes.

The INC should definitely make a statement in response to Fairway's insulting and misleading assertion, a response which should be quoted in the press.

Melissa