[Durham INC] If you thought the BOCC were sleaze-balls, check this out

Anne Guyton annemguyton at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 23:57:59 EDT 2010

Tom,

No provision I saw for current cases.

It does say it goes into effect upon passage of the bill.  I thought bills normally become effective on Oct 1 or
Jan 1 so there is some notice to affected parties.  Seems unfair to change the rules in the middle of the game.

That's why I wrote our legislators.  And if Pat hadn't sounded the alarm its doubtful any neighborhood association would have been aware of the change.

So Tom does this hurt or help the protest petition in the 751 case?

Respectfully,

Anne M. Guyton