[Durham INC] Tuesday's meeting

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Sun Aug 22 23:47:33 EDT 2010

Dear neighbors:

Here is a quick rundown of our business on Tuesday night:

I)                    Presentation by Planning Director, Steve Medlin, and
Ass't Planning Director, Patrick Young, on neighborhoods and the UDO

II)                  Discussion and possible vote on the Rolling Hills
Housing Funds resolution presented to us at our meeting last month

III)                Creation of an awards committee

IV)               CAN contribution

V)                 Reports on Billboards and the 751 rezoning

Please come prepared to report on news from your neighborhood.

A fuller agenda will follow.

Thanks and see you all at the meeting Tuesday, 7 p.m., August 24, at First
Presbyterian Church downtown.

Tom Miller

Pres.