[Durham INC] City manager at Tueday's meeting

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Sun Sep 26 18:24:04 EDT 2010

Dear Neighbors:

At our meeting Tuesday night, City Manager Tom Bonfield will be on hand to
tell us about the upcoming referendum on street repair bonds.  This will
take part of our agenda.  He will also answer your questions on other
subjects.  I would like for him to update us on the state's proposed
purchase of the acreage next to West Point on the Eno and to tell us about
where he stands on Rolling Hills and housing.

I hope you will think of your own questions.  Mr. Bonfield is a sharp guy
and we are lucky that he thinks enough of us to ask to join us.  Please turn
out for this important session.  If you can't attend, be sure to contact an
alternate delegate from your neighborhood to be there.

We will also hear reports on the proposed awards program, billboards, and
the 751 matter.

Remember, we meet at 7 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church downtown.  The
church is on East Main, but we enter at the back door.

Thanks.

See you Tuesday!

Tom Miller