[Durham INC] Durham Developers ask Council for stream buffer exemptions

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 09:04:12 EDT 2010

Please read the news article below and contact your city council members
demanding that what relatively little environmental protections we have be
demanded and enforced.

Durham citizens are already paying to retrofit existing developments in order to
comply with the Jordan Lake rules and try to clean up just one of the water
supplies in the Triangle. Why on earth would we permit another to skirt the
rules?

http://heraldsun.net/view/full_story_news_durham/9666780/article-Developers-seek-exemption-from-buffers?instance=main_article

council at ci.durham.nc.us

Melissa (Rooney)