[Durham INC] P.S. Stream Buffers

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 23:11:22 EDT 2010

Gosh, I don't know enough to enter this discussion, but Tina's point makes
me wonder if a berm of soil between the stream and anything else, that
would  stop the water from running right into the stream, and cause it to filter
 through the land first.

Probably hard to regulate such a thing, but wouldn't that help?

Bill

In a message dated 11/4/2010 8:09:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,