[Durham INC] P.S. Stream Buffers

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 09:03:18 EDT 2010

Tina's the expert here. But the general thinking is that it is always best to
leave things as Nature has put them -- meaning stream buffers and restrictions
on clearing and cutting sloped land and certain soil types. Just plain common
sense (and public record) shows that chopping and clearing it all and then
trying to introduce man-made 'fixes' has never been as effective as Nature,
herself.

Melissa