[Durham INC] Clarification: Riparian Buffers text amendment MINUS STREAM BUFFERS

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 17:49:24 EST 2010

I think we have to research what the science really says about the benefit of buffers.  The news article cites one statistic (and slants it in a particular way -- if you put it in terms of the pollution saved, the number looks very different!) -- and anyone who can't find one statistic on their side just isn't trying.  Of course, this is MUCH easier when you are getting paid to do it.
Regards, pat