[Durham INC] -INC Communication Committee Report-

Darius Mercedes Little Darius.M.Little at alumni.unc.edu
Tue Nov 16 22:58:53 EST 2010

Dear President Miller and INC Delegation:

Please accept the following report, which identifies discussion from tonight's 'INC Communication Ad Hoc Committee Meeting':

Entity: INC Communication Ad Hoc Committee

Purpose: Pursuant to a recommendation/proposal by Mr. Darius Little -at the last INC General Body Meeting- to have INC act as a Neighborhood Hub for paid advertisement and the production of member neighborhood newsletters (in an effort to (a)enhance community participation by providing carrots/sticks for potential members to join and (b) to provide a source of operational income for INC), President Miller ordained a Communication Committee, to organize the thoughts, develop strategy and present a report, for said proposal.