[Durham INC] -INC Communication Committee Report-

Darius Mercedes Little Darius.M.Little at alumni.unc.edu
Wed Nov 17 08:10:14 EST 2010

You are correct in stating that's what I said Bill.

I'd only add that my purpose was to get an accurate outline of minutes to President Miller, forthwith, so he as our Leader would have a report as to what happened in his absence. (with the expectation that we'd discuss all the specifics/particulars at the next meeting, post report).

You've done an excellent job of discussing all of the specific details behind our purpose -as well as strategic initiatives- for those who were not at our last INC Meeting and may not have known what was going on.  Such action is invaluable and I'm certain provided additional perspective for all INC'ers.

Thanks!  The meeting was very positive and I hope INC Members will stand with us and support this initiative, which will enhance INC's ability to market itself; the upshot of which is a potentially unlimited ability of our organization to provide easy access to free-flowing community information.  And there's some economy stimulation for the neighborhoods' budgets, as well as small businesses surrounding our neighborhoods, via advertisement.

We need to get this done and it seems we're all ready to do the work!

- Darius

Darius M. Little,
Business Consultant and Mediator
(c) 919-641-4124