[Durham INC] County's motion to dismiss Superior Court Case (751 South)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 12:05:33 EST 2011

In case others missed it, as I did. See the Jan 11th article below detailing the
county's motion to have the 751 South appeal to Superior Court (lawsuit)
dismissed--
Melissa

http://www.indyweek.com/triangulator/archives/2011/01/11/durham-county-attorney-asks-for-dismissal-of-751-south-lawsuit-saying-plaintiffs-didnt-serve-defendants-in-time

How many ways has K&L Gates touched you today?