[Durham INC] Friday, Jan 21, Herald Sun -- looking for a couple copies

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 13:25:48 EST 2011

Hi all. I am REALLY hoping to make the INC meeting this Tuesday evening.

I was hoping that a few of you will still have copies of Friday's Herald Sun
(Jan 21) that you could bring to give to me. It has a photo of my daughter and
her friend taken during a drawing class at the Main Library. Alas, I do not get
the Herald Sun (but read it online). I'd love to get a copy of yesterday's paper
for each of the girls.

You can respond to me directly at mmr121570 at yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!
Melissa (Rooney)