[Durham INC] Help with another water billing problem

Darius Mercedes Little Darius.M.Little at alumni.unc.edu
Tue Feb 22 10:40:11 EST 2011

Exactly!

No need for the media, that brings nothing positive and would promote undue criticism on City Staff.

As I suggested to her, if they trouble shoot the problem directly with the staff, they'll likely find that the matter is something very simple, such as a previous bill from the address, being added to theirs. The ladies in the office handled my matter, which was complex, with relative ease.

Excellent leadership Mike Woodard!

- Darius