[Durham INC] Help with another water billing problem

Barry Ragin bragin at nc.rr.com
Sun Feb 27 21:57:09 EST 2011

"My other advice to the young couple would be for at least one of them
to enroll in the Durham City/County College. I'm pretty sure they would
have handled this differently had they already been through that
program, and I would hope (but am not sure) that they would have gotten
a quicker resolution."

I'm not completely certain about this, but i strongly suspect that the
notion an ordinary citizen needs to take a 10 week, 25 hour seminar,
which is only offered once a year to no more than 30 citizens (10 of
whom are either young people or Partners Against Crime activists) in
order to more effectively handle what seems to be a simple billing
problem with a city agency is a uniquely Durham perspective.

Barry Ragin