[Durham INC] help finding a rental property for a friend (to rent)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 23:18:26 EST 2011

Have a friend looking for a rental house. See below. Anybody know of any homes
available for a May 1st move-in date?

Melissa

Hi Melissa,

I will be visiting Durham next weekend March 3-8 and hope to find a house rental
while I am there. Ideally we are looking for a May 1st move in date.

My boyfriend and I both work from home so we are looking for a 3 bedroom or two
bedroom with "office" - something with ample space for both of us to have our
own separate work areas. We are hoping to spend under $1000 a month.

Our preferred areas are:  Northgate Park (first choice), Watts Hillandale,
Trinity Park, Old West Durham, Old North Durham, Duke Park, Walltown, Lakewood
and Rockwood.