[Durham INC] instead of plywood on windows...

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 15:04:25 EST 2011

'ppreciate the shout out, Matt.
I suppose you know that one of the doors that sported that sneaker print
was yours, and that was less than 3 years ago!  Just look at your block
today.... wow, you and your neighbors should be very proud.

Can you imagine what Cleveland Holloway would be like now if Ken & I
weren't almost the only Realtors interested in your neighborhood in those  days?

We didn't need a financial incentive, but I think other Realtors  would
react to more money.
If a fund could be established that would add a $1,000 bonus to any Realtor
 who sells a boarded up gem, perhaps a bunch of other Realtors would be
carting  their clients around Cleveland Holloway.
Those clients might become your new neighbors.

If all it took to fill those 15 nearby vacant houses was a pool of $15,000
total, it would seem like a bargain in the long run. Especially when the
County  sees the up tick in property taxes collected.

Just thinking out loud,

Bill  Anderson
REALTOR

919 282-8209  Cell

www.SeagrovesRealty.com

In a message dated 3/4/2011 2:34:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,