[Durham INC] instead of plywood on windows...

Lorisa Seibel Lorisa at DAHC.org
Sat Mar 5 09:58:57 EST 2011

Matt:
I agree that all neighborhoods and non-profits are different with
unique paths to the same goals of safe housing and neighborhoods for
everyone in Durham.

This Spring, I am working with the Housing Results Based
Accountability group to help the City, County, and Durham community
define clear goals and measure our progress each year.  We plan to
bring proposed goals and measures to the INC and other groups in
April, hold a community meeting in May, and bring our agreed-on goals
and measures to the City & County in June.  Annual measures should
help the City and County prioritize limited funding for programs that
meet our goals in the future.

I encourage you to hold government, non-profit, and for-profit groups
accountable.  Also, please support groups that provide needed, cost-
effective programs.
Lorisa
===