[Durham INC] gettin' that grease out of our sewers

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 18:49:40 EDT 2011

There were two cool items being handed out at last weekend's Earth Day festival, both aimed at keeping fat out of our sewers (see, since Durhamites have so little fat in their brains, the grease has to go somewhere?).  http://www.ci.durham.nc.us/departments/wm/grease_residential.cfm.  Proper grease disposal sounds like something we should be spreading the word about through neighborhood festivals and list-serves.
Regards, pat