[Durham INC] Fw: Why no upper level admin cuts?

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 10:09:02 EDT 2011

Please see my correspondence below to the school board regarding the Durham
Public School's budget, as summarized in today's Durham News:
http://www.thedurhamnews.com/2011/05/08/206671/becoats-budget-cuts-117-jobs.html

Note: EC = exceptionally challenged (kids who have problems learning and/or
behaving in the classroom). EC facilitators = teachers who work with these kids
on an individual and/or small-group level.

I hope you will consider writing the school board with your concerns as
well....before this Wednesday.

Thanks!
Melissa