[Durham INC] Support your city!

Womack, Rukea Rukea.Womack at durhamnc.gov
Tue May 24 16:46:06 EDT 2011

Could you send this out to the list?

Please support your city.

BRING BACK THE 4TH

On May 4-June 14, 2011, Liberty Mutual Insurance is hosting Bring Back
the 4th(tm), an online contest that will give Durham a chance to win one
of ten $10,000 grants. The money will be used to support our official
Fourth of July celebration at the Durham Bulls Stadium! The program
provides a great opportunity to rally our neighbors towards a positive
common cause, and a chance to earn much needed funding for our
Independence Day tradition!

Support Durham! Visit www.BringBackthe4th.com and take a brief multiple
choice quiz on "Responsible Moments in U.S. History." The winners will
be announced the week of June 20.

CELEBRATE INDEPENDENCE DAY IN DURHAM

Monday, July 4 at the Durham Bulls Stadium

(Fireworks will begin immediately after the game)

Attend the game or just come for the fireworks. The game begins at 6
p.m. - gates open for general admission at the end of the 7th inning.
Tickets are required for the game. To purchase a ticket, visit
www.durhambulls.com. For details call (919) 560-4355 or visit
www.DPRPlayMore.org.

Rukea N. Womack, MBA

Recreation Manager: Special Events & Latino Outreach Unit

Parks and Recreation Department, City of Durham

400 Cleveland Street

Durham, NC 27701

P: (919) 560-4355 ext. 27228

F: (919) 560-4021

Rukea.Womack at durhamnc.gov

www.DPRplaymore.org

"Durham Parks and Recreation provides opportunities for our community to
PLAY MORE!"