[Durham INC] Herald-Sun article: Monthly garbage, recycling fee sought

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Tue May 31 16:48:07 EDT 2011

I knew that's what the photo would be~!  I've already alerted our  Impact
Team, Daryl Hedspeth.

That would once have been an "illegal setout" and Durham had plenty of
them, so the solution was to make them legal!  Presto chango... no more
illegal set outs!

On a positive note, we'll only see that pile for a day or two..... in the
old days we'd see it forever in the back yard.

Bill

In a message dated 5/31/2011 4:41:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,