[Durham INC] Becky Heron announcing retirement tomorrow night

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 13:08:46 EDT 2011

I know the INC meeting is tomorrow night, but wanted to make everyone aware of
the following:

At tomorrow night's BOCC meeting, Becky Heron will be announcing her retirement
from the Board of County Commissioners, marking an end of an era for Durham
County. As you might imagine, this has been a very difficult decision for Becky,
and it would be nice if we could show our support and appreciation for her years
of service by attending the meeting. I'm not sure at what point on the agenda
she will make her announcement (hopefully at the beginning).

Please feel free to forward this email to ensure a good turnout. Becky deserves
it.

Thanks!
Melissa