[Durham INC] Revised Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Mon Jul 25 22:57:05 EDT 2011

Dear Neighbors:

Attached please find the revised agenda for tomorrow's meeting.

The change is in item VIII.  Originally this was to be an update on the
Mixed Use ordinance, but I have swapped it for the resolution proposed by
Will Wilson regarding Open Space Planning.

The agenda is very full, but we will give Will at least a moment introduce
the resolution to us.  I will give him more time in August to make a longer
presentation if he requires it.

Thanks all.

Tom

July INC Meeting, July 26 at 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church on East Main
Street.