[Durham INC] Meeting Tuesday!

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 26 19:49:57 EDT 2011

Attached is our agenda for tomorrow night.  I have run it below as well.
Please note our nominating committee report!

We need a good turnout for Rick Hester and for elections.

Bring a check if your neighborhood hasn't paid dues.

Unfortunately, I cannot attend - my first absence in 20 meetings.  Pat can't
be there either so Scott and Pete will be presiding.  Please someone,
volunteer to take minutes.

7 p.m. Tuesday, September 27, First Presbyterian Church downtown

DURHAM  INTERNEIGHBORHOOD  COUNCIL

Delegate's Meeting, September 27, 2011

A G E N D A

I.             Welcome and Introductions

II.            Housing Enforcement and Recent Legislation Report - Rick
Hester, City of Durham

III.           Minutes

IV.          Treasurer's Report

V.            Transit Tax Referendum Resolution

VI.          Open Space Plan Resolution - Will Wilson

VII.         Education Tax Referendum Resolution

VIII.        Elections for 2001-12

                The Nominating Committee recommends:
John Martin                        President

Scott Carter                        Vice President

Pat Carstensen                 Secretary

Peter Katz                           Treasurer

Brett Walters                     at-large

Mike Brooks                       at-large

Ian Kipp                                media member

X.            Report on the Defense of Marriage Act

XI.           Neighborhood Reports

A.            Fairfield - 751 Project Zoning Suits and Extension/Annexation
Issues

B.            Golden Belt - Institutional Zoning Issues

C.            Old West Durham - Ninth Street Apartments and Regulations

D.            Watts-Hillandale - Hillandale Golf Course

E.            Tuscaloosa-Lakewood - Student Housing

XII.         Announcements

XIII.        Adjournment