[Durham INC] voting -- was charter schools

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 8 22:22:58 EDT 2011

Noting that Mary says she was the 435th voter at one of 3 polling places on the next to the last day of early voting, a LOT of us still have an opportunity to go vote on Tuesday.  Look at it this way -- if we get unexpectedly high turn-out because everyone goes out and drags 5 friends in to vote, we'll feel good.  If we end up with low turn-out, there'll be no lines!  Either way, you win if you go vote!
Regards, pat