[Durham INC] AGENDA for Tuesday Night's Meeting

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 23 17:36:37 EDT 2011

Attached (and below) is the agenda for our meeting Tuesday (7:00 p.m. -
First Presbyterian Church, downtown).

I have been out of town so much I am behind on neighborhood reports.  If
your neighborhood has something going, let me know so I can add it to the
agenda.

Be sure to read the minutes.  Pat sent them out last Wednesday.

Who can bring refreshments?

Thanks,

Tom

DURHAM  INTERNEIGHBORHOOD  COUNCIL

Delegate's Meeting, October 25, 2011

A G E N D A

I.             Welcome and Introductions

II.            Minutes

III.           Treasurer's Report

IV.          Transit Tax Referendum Resolution

V.            Open Space Plan Resolution - Will Wilson

VI.          Education Tax Referendum Resolution

VII.         Elections for 2011-12

                The Nominating Committee recommends:
John Martin                        President

Scott Carter                        Vice President

Pat Carstensen                 Secretary

Peter Katz                           Treasurer

Mike Brooks                       at-large

Ian Kipp                                media member

                Nominated from the floor:
Dick Ford                             at-large

VIII.        Neighborhood Hero Awards for 2011-2012

IX.           Duke Park Bath House Report

X.            Neighborhood Reports

A.            Golden Belt - Alston Avenue and Market

B.            Old West Durham - Ninth Street Apartments and Regulations

C.            Watts-Hillandale - Hillandale Golf Course and Halloween

D.

                E.

XI.           Announcements

XII.         Adjournment