[Durham INC] Duke Park project

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 16:50:05 EST 2011

I'm  forwarding this to both the Duke Park listserv, as well as the
InterNeighborhood  Council listserv in hopes that folks will send it to their
respective  neighborhoods, since this park is beloved by folks from all over the
city.

Anyone wishing to express their preference as to the date for this  should
simply "reply to all" so we can see which date is most  popular.

Bill  Anderson

In a message dated 11/29/2011 3:29:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,