[Durham INC] Fw: NC lawmakers override another Perdue veto

Reyn Bowman reynbowman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 07:48:48 EST 2012

That site is obviously agenda driven. What the legislature did is a very
obvious political move. Teachers have the option to opt out.There are ways
within the union structure to deal with retribution and if politicians
believe it needed to be stronger than they should have dealt with that
issue rather than a thinly veiled maneuver to eliminate ideological
opposition that sets all horrible precedent.

--
Reyn Bowman
2203 Shoreham St