[Durham INC] Fw: NC lawmakers override another Perdue veto

Christine Chamberlain christinebbd at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 08:09:30 EST 2012

(I forgot to edit before sending... sorry!)

Hi Reyn,  I agree with you.  It was a political move, and the site I gave is agenda driven.  I don't think it was 'thinly veiled' at all, it's  obvious.  Obvious to me anyway.  But I'm aware of the other side of the story.  The same can be said about the reasons why the unions forced their teachers to pay into their system but gave them no voice as to how the money was spent.  It was done this way to obtain  power and control.  They orchestrated a political move that was agenda driven.  Isn't that what politics is all about?  The majority decides who get's their own way.

Christine Chamberlain