[Durham INC] Bulky Emails

John Martin bulldurhamnc at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 23:55:40 EST 2012

Hi Folks,
I have received a request from one member of the listserv that I ask you to keep emails as small as possible.  One recent email included several pictures, and this evidently caused problems for the recipient who was also receiving some very important information via email from another source.
I am the last person who should give anyone advice on how to use a computer efficiently, but please limit or shrink photos, attachments, and other bulky items.  Thanks.
John