[Durham INC] Fw: FYI - reminder of transit hearing

Will Wilson willwilsn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:37:24 EST 2012

To clarify, there are TWO crossings of concern. One is a crossing of the
New Hope/Sandy Creek corridor, and the other is a crossing nearer to
Chapel Hill, the Little Creek corridor. Both crossings have alternatives
that go through or near natural inventory sites. If you care about our
streams and few remaining bottomlands in those areas, submit comments to
the committee via

comments at dchcmpo.org

saying that you prefer an alignment with 15/501 across New Hope/Sandy
Creek, and option C2 (alignment with 54) across Little Creek.

Thanks,
Will

--
http://www.biology.duke.edu/wilson/