[Durham INC] Fw: Neighborship / Hartmut Jahn

John Martin bulldurhamnc at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 16:15:03 EST 2012

I received the following email from Harmut Jahn.  I don't know anything about him or his Neighborship program, other than it appears to be a social networking site of some sort.  We obviously don't have space for him on the January agenda.
Is there interest in having him at a later meeting?  Look at his site, and let me know what I should tell him.
Thanks.
John