[Durham INC] [dukepark] Duke Park Work Day - Saturday from 9:30-12:30 - Tree planting ...

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 17:23:50 EST 2012

Thank you for sending this reminder, Esther!

One tiny correction: It's actually the Urban Forestry division of General
Services who we'll be working with, not Parks & Rec. These are the same
folks who've been helping to replant the trees we lost while putting in
sidewalks.

Doesn't really matter which dept we are assisting, the important thing  is
keeping Duke Park a tree filled gem for future generations. The more the
merrier, so please join us!

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 1/12/2012 4:55:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,