[Durham INC] FW: The Lorax - Save the Trees From Billboards

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:12:36 EST 2012

This is from Charlotte, but I think it is a good idea.  Anyone want to organize a Lorax viewing in support of trees (as opposed to billboards) (-:

Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 17:09:34 -0500
From: wmgupton at aol.com
Subject: The Lorax - Save the Trees From Billboards
To: NC-CONS-FORUM at LISTS.SIERRACLUB.ORG

    "I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees for
    the trees have no tongues."

    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

    I checked with one the theaters and The Lorax will be showing here
    in Charlotte for 3-4 weeks. This could be a great opportunity to
    develop and promote a group viewing and a post event gathering for
    "Save the Trees from Billboards" activities. Could be fun and a
    great way bring awareness to this issue. We're looking into it.

    http://events.charlotteobserver.com/reviews/show/14150344-review-dr-seuss-the-lorax

      Reduce, Reuse, Recycle &
            Rethink...

                Bill

                    Bill
                        Gupton

                          704-367-0068

                        Save Trees.
                            Print Only When Necessary.

NC-CONS-FORUM-signoff-request at LISTS.SIERRACLUB.ORG

Check out our Listserv Lists support site for more information:
http://www.sierraclub.org/lists/faq.asp

To view the Sierra Club List Terms & Conditions, see:
 http://www.sierraclub.org/lists/terms.asp