[Durham INC] Fw: Peoples Alliance

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 15:07:27 EST 2012

If you are a dues-paying member of the PA, this email is to request that you attend the member's meeting on March 7.  The PA Edcuation committee has drafted some guidelines for charters and the membership is planning to vote on them at this meeting.  Here is the link for the proposed recommendations:  http://www.durhampa.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/ExpectationsforChartersinDurham-Edits-1-2.pdf

King's Daughters Inn at 7:00.

I sincerely regret that I will not be able to attend this meeting but I hope that other PA members can attend and weigh in on these important issues.

Melissa (Rooney)