[Durham INC] An open letter to Jeff Monsein on the shameful destruction of historic home at 910 Ninth Street

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 17:54:01 EDT 2012

I absolutely agree with Kelly here. Mr. Monsein, please rethink destroying this home. A historic home will get you more money in the long run...If you're trying to make a short-term profit, then I hope you'll think about the neighborhood and Durham at large and retain this beautiful historic home...I've no doubt you'll still make a nice profit.

Thanks for your sincere consideration,
Melissa (Rooney)