[Durham INC] FW: Transportation Survey

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:41:33 EDT 2012

This took me a little more than the 5 minutes promised.
I am disappointed that it doesn't let us say what we DON"T need (more like Alston Ave., for example)
I admit I'm a little skeptical of the value of the results of broadcasting an opportunity to respond to a survey like this.  At best, we will have competition among different interests to load up high priorities by their side, and at worst some randomness.  Do I really have an opinion on the importance of wetlands vs air quality?
Where I see a valuable contribution by INC and neighborhood organizations is getting small groups together to talk about the questions, and then submit their consensus.
Regards, pat