[Durham INC] This will be fun! Don Moffitt's Meet the Candidates Rally

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 10 14:28:17 EDT 2012

Dear Neighbors:

Here is an event that should be great fun.  Don Moffitt is having a rally to
support what will be a truly great ticket for the May 8 elections.

I plan to be there and I hope you will come too.

The right decisions start with the right elected officials.

Come out to meet, greet and support great candidates for the Board of County
Commissioners and State Senate!

Sunday, April 15

4:00 to 5:00 pm

The Green Room, 1108 Broad Street, Durham

Fred Foster - Board of County Commissioners (BOCC)

Wendy Jacobs - BOCC

Ellen Reckhow - BOCC

Will Wilson - BOCC

Mike Woodard - State Senate

It'll be fun AND informative.

Doors open at 3:45

First hundred people in the door get a free beverage of your choice!

Sponsored by Don Moffitt

Thanks, Don!

Tom Miller