[Durham INC] Meet the Candidate Event Reminder

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Thu Apr 12 21:09:35 EDT 2012

Dear Neighbors:

Please don't forget about Don Moffitt's event at 4 p.m. on Sunday, April 15,
at the Green Room on Broad Street.  Come out and meet these candidates:

Fred Foster - Board of County Commissioners (BOCC)

Wendy Jacobs - BOCC

Ellen Reckhow - BOCC

Will Wilson - BOCC

Mike Woodard - State Senate

Doors open at 3:45

First hundred people in the door get a free beverage of your choice!

The event is sponsored by Don Moffitt and he has invited us.

It will be fun and informative.  Many of you know some or maybe even all of
the these folks, but if you don't, come and meet them.  If you do them, come
and tell them what you think matters for our state and county government.

I'll be there and I hope to see you there too.

Tom