[Durham INC] Forest Hills Home Tour

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Thu Apr 26 15:19:12 EDT 2012

Dear Neighbors:

Saturday should be lovely.  I suggest that you set aside the morning or
afternoon to look at the nine homes on the Forest Hills historic home tour
presented by Preservation Durham.  The houses on the tour include fabulous
Tudors, a magnificent Colonial Revival, and the famous Dillard and Mildred
Teer House, architect Robert Winston Carr's modernist tour-de-force.  The
houses are clustered in two groups and the walk between them should be
pleasant and easy.

So, go and do.  Support Preservation Durham and thank our neighbors in
Forest Hills for saving Durham's architectural heritage and opening their
homes for us to enjoy.

Tom Miller