[Durham INC] Durham's first Super PAC formed by 751 development team

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 21:44:12 EDT 2012

Turns out the PAC formed by the 751 developers is actually Durham's first SUPER PAC (think Stephen Colbert). Seems overkill for a little ol' place like Durham, but we do tend to mirror the challenges of our nation, at large. The Independent Weekly article below provides more details:

http://www.indyweek.com/triangulator/archives/2012/04/26/durhams-first-super-pac-has-ties-to-southern-durham-development

At any rate, please be aware that the political advertisements/postcards you are receiving from Durham Partners for Progress is from this Super Pac and that those listed as the officers of this Super Pac have Raleigh and Chatham County addresses and are directly linked to the Southern Durham Development company and the 751 South development project.

Thanks!
Melissa Rooney