[Durham INC] Durham County Attorney: Marriage Amendment is NOT a bar to same sex benefits.

Darius Mercedes Little Darius.M.Little at alumni.unc.edu
Mon May 7 15:47:09 EDT 2012

I just spoke against the Amendment - what are you even talking about lady?

Darius M. Little
Executive Business Consultant  and
Strategic Marketing Analyst

(web) www.linkedin.com/in/dariuslittle

Manta Business Profile/Report:
http://www.manta.com/c/mtlwj1m/little-s-business-consulting

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." [Matt 21:22]