[Durham INC] An apology

Carl Kenney revcwkii at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 10:30:06 EDT 2012

I think there is  a much deeper issue at the heart of all of this, and that is in how the Amendment has divided our state.  People on both side of this issue are passionate about how they feel.  On the one side are those challenged by the way the Bible informs thoughts related to what it means to be community.  On the other side are those hurting due tho the grave implications connected to the potential passage of the Amendment.  It all leaves me hurting and angry that voters are pressed into having to vote on this matter.  The good news, at the end of the day, is that people in Durham are doing their best to be a loving caring community.  Much love to all.  I pray this thing doesn't pass, but, if it does, my hope is that Durham voters prove we're not having it over here.

Dr. Carl W. Kenney II15 Ocean Ct.Durham, NC 27704(919) 530-0582
Pastor of Compassion Ministries of Durham
Author of  the novels Preacha' Man and Backslide (Trafford Publishing)Freelance columnist with The Durham News (www.thedurhamnews.com)Blogger at Rev-elution.blogspot.com
"Beyond the door of pain is the vision of a new day. Open that door"  Carl W. Kenney II from the soon to be released novel Rolling the Stones